Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

21 Months

How is everyone? I'm sorry I know I've kind of disappeared from the blogging scene for a while now. Things just have been so chaotic since Christmas. Christmas was good. I received a lot of toys. Thank you to everyone who gave me presents. I liked my new tees from Malaysia which only arrived last week. Talk about the post being slow. It took nearly 4 months to get here.

I almost going to be two in a few months. I can't wait. I'm not looking forward to the responsibilities that come with it but the fun stuff. Spring/Summer is the best time ever to be out playing. Last year I was too small to enjoy the park and stuff like that. This year it will be more fun with my neighbour Nick.

I'm learning to talk back more. Mommy doesn't like much. Sometimes Mommy says I talk too much. I can almost name all my body parts in two different languages. I'm so proud of myself. I'm still learning other things.

I love to test Mommy out to the limits. I think it's so much fun. You should just see her expression when I say 'No' all the time. I think it makes Mommy really mad. I never agree with Mommy on anything. I mean why should I right?

I can also partially count and name some alphabets. There are so many numbers and 26 alphabets. It might take me forever to figure them out. Daddy got smart and got me some numbers/alphabets singing toys to help make the learning a little easier. Hope the trick works.

I'll try and blog a little more often. The weather is definitely improving and getting better. Maybe one of these days I'll get Mommy to take a video of so I can name all my body parts. Have a good Valentines Days everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back... you've been missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terra... I'll make sure Mommy reminds to write on my blog more often

    ReplyDelete