Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sanjay

Sanjay's Post

Vikram said I could write a few words in his blog. I don't think Mommy is going to start a blog for me. I think I'm sharing with Vikram. I'm pretty excited to meet everyone. After a lot of discussion I think I"m going to be named Sanjay Alexander. What do they mean?? Sanjay means triumphant and Alexander means defender of man. Mommy think it rhymes pretty well with Vikram's name.

Did I mention I'm pretty hyperactive and love to kick Mommy all the time? I think it drives Mommy nuts. Mommy thinks she's going to have another hyperactive kid just like Vikram. I will hopefully soon post some pictures of me when Mommy gets around to scanning them.

Happy belated 3rd birthday to Vikram. Can't wait to meet everybody really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment