Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Bugs




It's been a very busy June so far. Every weekend is spent doing something. Thank you to Mommy and Daddy for organizing all this fun activities for me and my friends.

Baby Sanjay is almost here. I think he's got a few more weeks left before he show up. I can't wait to meet my baby brother. I am so ready to take the responsibility as the older brother and teach Sanjay some of my tricks.

Aya and Ayya get here in a few weeks to help out with Sanjay. I can't wait to have them over and get spoilt by them. It's going to be a fun fun summer.

I think being 3 is the most fun thing so far. I can almost get my words across to others. I get a lot of big boy toys too. I'm a fully potty trained toddler and love being outdoors. I think I'm also starting preschool in August. I can't wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment