Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Batu Caves

So, did everyone hear about my latest hairstyle? I had my head shaved in Batu Caves (Malaysia). Mommy had made a vow for me and I had to sacrifice my hair. I thought it was a really cool idea. I looked like a little monk. Daddy thought it was a cool look for me. Daddy almost wanted to shave his hair off as well.

It took 5 people to shave my hair. Ayya was holding the camera. Aya had me on her lap. Periamma was holding the magazine. Mommy was feeding me water and food. The barber was shaving my head off.

Mommy carried me up all the way to the temple. 272 steps to be exact. I wasn't allowed to climb myself. Thank you Mommy for carrying me all the way up and down. I know it wasn't easy to carry me. Mommy is always complaining that I'm heavy. I just say that I'm well-rounded. I think Mommy needs to eat more food or exercise. To those who were worried about my hair; Mommy said it will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment