Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Farmstead

Last weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to the farmstead. It was a really cool farm with ducks, goats, turkeys and cows. There was more animals but I'm still learning the names. I had so much fun. I thought I'll post some videos. I also have pictures but Daddy thought the videos would be more fun to watch.

There were so many new things to learn. I got to see so many farm animals. There was even a farm school there. I think there was also the Native Indian house. It's like a really cool camp tent. Very big and spacious. I think I"m going to persuade Daddy to take me there again this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's nice to know that you're getting acquainted with goats and cows at a young age.

    I'll tell you a secret... I'm actually quite scared of goats and cows (and whatever else with horns)

    ReplyDelete