Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

42,804,450

So, you might ask what this number is all about? In the millions and all? Hmm.. Let me explain. I just thought it might be cool to find out how old I am in days, minutes and seconds.. Here the compiled list.

As of 9/8/2008 10:07:30 AM EDT
You are 1 years old.
You are 16 months old.
You are 71 weeks old.
You are 495 days old.
You are 11,890 hours old.
You are 713,407 minutes old.
You are 42,804,450 seconds old.

That makes me feel ancient. I also found out that I share my birthday with David Beckham. Now I know it's fate. I'm meant to play soccer. That also explains my soccer skills (I paid Mommy a bunch hugs and kisses to let me write that).

2 comments:

  1. Where did u graduate? How did u do th e maths for your age? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called Mommy's school. Mommy uses the internet a lot to teach me stuff ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete