Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flint Hills

Pro-cras-ti-na-ting. That's the new word Mommy has been saying lately. I'm sorry I've not been able to update my blog a little more regularly. I think it has to do with that word pro-cras-ti-na-ting. It's starting to get colder so Mommy and sometimes Grandma have been busy helping me out with getting me all geared up for the cold weather. That means I'm usually dragged into shopping with the both of them. Mommy and Grandma usually make me try winter outfits. Most of the time, I'll try running away between the rack of clothes. Mommy is still looking for the perfect winter gear for me so I think there will be more shopping for me. I've already bought my winter boots. Looks just like Mommy's one but it's for boys.

Last month, we took a trip to Flint Hills. It was Kansas Prairie Grassland I think. It was good. I think I saw too much of flat land :) Aunt Uma, we did think of you a lot when we were there. Mommy said she'll take you next time you're here. Here are some pictures of the trip.

Please don't hesitate to sit wherever you like. That's what I do when I'm usually tired.

As Periamma would say, "It's that frenchie frog".

I like to stay hydrated. Drinking a lot of water.

One for the album. Family Picture.

This is a standard Mommy and Daddy picture. Don't ask me why.


And this is how tall I am right now.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks terra. I'll let my Mommy know. Mommy's the one usually helping me out with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikram,

    Really enjoyed your story and photos.
    Positive mention of the Flint Hills always gets my attention! Thanks!
    So happy it brought me to your site. Hope you readers will stop by as well!

    Our 22 county Flint Hills Tourism Coalition, Inc. promotes visits to the Kansas Flint Hills – the website is: http://www.kansasflinthills.travel/

    Best wishes!
    Dr. Bill ;-)
    Personal Blog: http://flinthillsofkansas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dr Bill. I did like the Flint Hills. I'll probably go back when I'm a little older and do all the trekking they had.

    ReplyDelete