Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Hehehe.. That's another way of saying Halloween. I did dress up as a Bollywood Star. The scars on my nose are because of a fight I got into with another boy over this girl. That's the story :).

I'm all set and ready to eat all the candy and chocolates I'm going to get here in a bit ;).

Load 'em up Grandma. I can't wait to munch on those.

Mommy and me on the stage looking really cool.

As usual Mommy is trying to tell Daddy something.

I had to do my cool walk down the stage.

I thank all my supporters and fan who have ever been so loyal with me all this while.

Wait Mommy! These photographers are busy taking pictures of me.

Words of wisdom from Mommy. Top secret issues.

Running away from Daddy and my responsibilities. I think that scarecrow was going to get me.

Happy voting everyone! Make sure you've casted your votes. Mommy says I'm too young to vote. Maybe in another 17 years I should be able to cast my vote.

2 comments: