Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Diwali & Halloween

Happy Diwali everyone! It's time for new clothes and Mommy's cooking. I know Mommy makes the yummiest Indian food. I can't wait to eat all that food. Mommy bought me a bunch new clothes in Malaysia when we were there.

Halloween is this Friday. I get to dress up as a Bollywood Star. Mommy thought this would be a great idea as I have too many Indian costumes. I might as well wear them before I outgrow them, right? I think Mommy and Daddy as going to dress up as Bollywood stars as well :) This will be fun. The whole family going out for trick-or-treating.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the pics in the Halloween n Diwali party!!

    Happy Diwali n Happy Halloween little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Diwali and Happy Halloween to you all :) Tell your mommy I said hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy diwali and halloween handsome! i'm sure you're gonna be a knockout in your costume ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks chumi, terra & anne :) I'll definitely post pics as soon as I can get hold of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Vikram,
    Found your blog interesting...!!!

    We are http://www.sify.com/
    India's premier online portal and the first choice for several of India's popular reality shows. For a record fourth time in a row, we have been selected to be Indian Idol's online partner.
    we SIFY along with Sony Media Entertainment request all related bloggers to add our official Widget to ur blogs as a promo to Indian Idol -4 show on internet..
    in return you can host your Links in our official web-site to promote your contents through Indian Idol Fanclub. Your link will be prominently displayed on our page.

    Kindly have a look on our website n mail me back...!!

    http://www.indianidol.sify.com/fanclub

    Thanks in advance..
    Indian Idol Team
    SIFY

    ReplyDelete