Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kites

Last weekend was really really windy. Mommy thought this would be a good time to fly my kite. It wasn't really that bad but I think Mommy and Daddy had more fun flying the kite. Hmmpphh! I thought it was my kite. So much for sharing it with Mommy and Daddy. After a few temper tantrums, crying and I finally got to hold my kite for a while. Daddy was yelling something about keeping the kite up in the air. I finally gave up and went running around the huge field trying to find rocks (Rocks are officially my favorite hobby right now).


Making sure the kite stay up in the air. Hard at work!


"I want my kite back now!"


"Here Daddy, Let me help you hold the string."

1 comment:

  1. gee i hope daddy didn't spoil the fun for you with all the yelling. but look at rocks lagi fun hor. hehe

    ReplyDelete