Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weddings

I attended my first ever wedding ceremony. It was one of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I liked the excitement a lot. It was fun flirting with the girls. Dancing was fun too. Mommy thought I had way too much fun that day.


Family picture before all the excitement started.


Giving Mommy the look hoping Mommy might stop taking pictures.


Daddy thought I was such a poser with girls. Got to be on my best behaviour in front of girls, right?


My current favorite word while taking pictures "Cheese" with a cheeky grin.


I hid under the piano for some quiet time. Too many girls too little time. Need to rethink my moves.


"Here! Let me help you find that lost earring or whatever is that you think just needs to be found right now."


"Yeah! It was that spot. Don't go there. It's just to dangerous."


"Break time. Need to replenish my energy."

2 comments: