Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Vikram Talks

While in the shower
"I'm still playing Daddy. You're busy."

Pillow fight with Daddy
(Folding the pillow in half) " (once a) upon a time. There was a prince. The end" (Unfolding the pillow) "Pillow fight now, Daddy"

Throwing a tantrum in the car.
Mommy "Fine Vikram we can't go and see the dinosaurs because Vikram is angry"
Vikram "I'm happy now Mommy" (and stops crying)

Day 1: "I'm a big boy"
Day 2: "I'm a superhero"
Day 3: "Mommy you're a princess"

"Mommy I'm not a baby. I'm a big boy"

"Mommy red light! Stop Mommy! Stop Mommy"

Mommy is parking the car
"Good job Mommy" (and does a little jingle)

Vikram throwing another temper tantrum
"I need something! I need something!"
Mommy "What do you need?"
"I need candy"

"Mommy I love you. I need some candy/mac & cheese"

"I'm a superhero" (while trying to jump off the sofa/step ladder)

"Blast off! Blast off! I see the rocket" (while in the car) (influences of Little Einstein)

"Ghost light! Ghost light" (while in the car) (influences of Cars : Mater)

No comments:

Post a Comment