Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bike race

Mommy managed to get into my first ever almost bike race. Well almost because I wasn't really pedalling. I still can't reach my pedals on my tricycle. It was still fun though. I hope there will be more bike races like this in the future. It was held downtown Kansas City. I think it was called the Tour of Missouri. I just took part in the kids race.


I'm all ready to go and race away.


C'mon. Let's get started already.


Can I go now Daddy???


Off we go pedalling/pushing my bike as fast as I can.


Going and going. Where is the finish line again??


All done. I have my medal. I'm a happy kid with a ballon.


Now we wait for the real bikers to race.

No comments:

Post a Comment