Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sanjay @ 6 months

Here are some picture we took together. Mommy had wanted to take individual shots but I insisted on doing it together!


Sanjay: There is Mommy again with the thing that has these bright flashes!
Vikram: Just ignore Mommy you'll get used to it really fast.


Sanjay: Mommy!!! Vikram is kissing me again!!


Vikram: Here I'll make funny faces and make him laugh.
Sanjay: Alright! I like you just because you play with me!


Sanjay: Don't move! I need to figure out this thing right now ok!!!
Vikram: Fine! I'll try


Sanjay: Are we done?


Vikram: Are we done?


Sanjay: Wait! I know I can grab you hands with mine :)
Vikram: Ouch! That hurts!!


Vikram: Yes thambi! That's our hands together!
Sanjay: ??????

Sanjay: Gosh! I really can't wait for this to be over!
Vikram: Tell me all about it.

1 comment: