Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

We are back

I know we have been missing for a while now. It's been a pretty busy year. Mommy promises to help me write more often. Here are some updates on what's been going on with us. We moved into a lovely home with a huge backyard. Sanjay and I love playing out there when it's nice weather. I have my own room and really cool stuff in it. I'm also getting so much better at reading and writing. My current interests are cars and superheroes :):) I try being a good brother to Sanjay. It is a very difficult responsibility being nice all the time to Sanjay. Sanjay has also grown so much. He walks and talks a lot. Mostly gibberish but he usually gets what he wants :):)

We did so many things last summer. Mommy kept us busy every weekend with something to do. I also have to really good friends as my neighbors. I'm super excited that we'll be going to school together. I start kindergarten in August. How cool is that??? Here are some random picture we have taken since we moved into our house. I promise to blog more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment