Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm like a week old now

That's me.... That's me leaving the hospital with my hip-hop rock star outfit (6 May 2007)

Sorry everyone. I've been wanting to update the last few days. It's just been a long long long week for everyone especially for me. Don't know if everyone has heard the news yet. I decided to meet the rest of the world on 2 May 2007. It's my birthday. Ok so the story goes like this (It's a really good bedtime story according to Mommy).

It all started with Mommy's water breaking. I don't know what that means. Mommy tried explaining. It the cushioned fluid I was in when I was inside Mommy. Mommy and Daddy had a tough time figuring that out. Apparently it took them the whole night to figure it out. When they did, Mommy started panicking as usual. Well! Mommy should be; I was almost a month early. Mommy thought all sorts of crazy stuff. Daddy started panicking after talking to the doctor who had advised them to check-into the maternity ward.

Mommy quickly finished packing her overnight bag. She just threw in all her clothes. At about 5.30am they drove to the hospital. It was only about 10 minutes away. Checking-in was easy. Mommy and Daddy had already done the pre-admission part. So it was easy.

So many nurses surrounded Mommy making sure she was doing fine. Everyone was waiting for doc to arrive and make his diagnostics. The nurses decided to do a quick ultrasound to check my positioning. So I was sitting like a little tiny Buddha statue. Daddy thought that was funny. We still had to wait for the doc to re-confirm everything. Mommy started panicking again. This time I think it meant she had to do a c-section. Well, I'm sure Mommy wasn't exactly expecting this early and a surgery????? Poor Mommy. I think I'm putting her through too much just for a few hours.

Anyway, cut the story short. Mommy had to go through a emergency c-section. I was born 2 May 2007 at 10.21am. A little early but everything good and well. That's what is important. So that's the story of my birth. More stories to come. I'm learning something new everyday. I've also very importantly learnt the techniques of seeking attention when needed. It works pretty well. I will explain the theory behind it.

4 comments:

  1. hey! u're born! u're way early! what a champion :) hope ur mummy's doing fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being born Vikram. We finally get to see ya. Hope both you and your mommy are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh, you're here already! kakak nunu missed it!

    welcome to the world baby V. Look at you, only a few days old & already looking like a rock & roll kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mommy dresses me funny sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete