Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm innocent.. I promise

Mommy has been rather busy lately with me. She doesn't have time to help me write the blog. She blames it on me being nocturnal. My aunt (the one is Malaysia : Mommy's older sister) thinks I'm running on Malaysian time. She suggested I come there. I would work well with the time difference. Mommy says no so I'm stuck in Overland Park for a bit till I grow up.

I have a very very busy schedule. All I do each day is eat and sleep. It's very tiring. I have to stretch and yawn. Mommy says I've got a lot of growing to do. How do I grow?????? Any clue?

Mommy and Daddy call me squirmy cuddle bug. Don't know what that means but they call me that all the time. Mommy also complains I need attention all the time. Ok, let me explain the situation and you can decide on your own. I like being held. I like the attention and warmth of anyone thus I cry and cry and cry and cry (you get it right??) till some carries me.

I also started noticing the things around me. It's a huge world. Too many things to look at. So many colors. I love music. I fall asleep to any music. It's so nice. Mommy and Daddy have realized this trick and using it on me these days to make me sleep.

Innocent looks works everytime with anyone. Everyone seems to be falling for the trick. I need to learn more tricks. Any ideas??

I'm innocent I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment