Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Visiting hours : 10pm to 7am only

That's me wide awake in the middle of the night

Mommy has decided that I'm nocturnal. It sounds a terrible thing. Mommy and Daddy are convinced I'm doing this on purpose. Daddy calls me a clean slate. I don't know what all the above means. Mommy says it's nothing important. What is important?

All I know is to eat, sleep, eat, sleep and more eat and more sleep. Life is so so good. Sometimes I stay awake enough to keep the people around me entertained. It's a tough life. I hope it doesn't get any better then this.

Oh yeah! I don't like the bright lights or the sun. It's just way way to bright.

3 comments:

  1. life is easy , kiddo. they wait on you hand & foot at this stage. and do tell mommy that most infants stays up half the night. lose all faith in the term "sleep like a baby" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy wasn't too happy to hear that but it soundss great to me. I hope Mommy doesn't get the baby blues :) or Daddy get the baby blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vik dont worry about the nocturnal label...just tell them you are running on Malaysian time...

    ReplyDelete