Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Christmas List

Christmas is around the corner and I've decided to write about what I would really like this Christmas. Colorful boxes and chewable toys are definitely a must. I love chewing on everything. If it moves it has to be light and manageable. I don't like heavy toys. They also must be colorful and something I can stuff into my mouth. Mommy and Daddy think I need a new car seat. I've overgrown the one I already have. So I have to upgrade to a bigger one. I would also love to have a train set. The old-fashion one so I can have it running around the Christmas tree this year.

Picture will be posted on my next post. Mommy has some new ones of me and I think these ones are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment