Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trusted Tours and Attractions

The holiday season is here. This is my first one. My first Christmas and first time seeing snow. Mommy and Daddy have been really busy trying to get vacation sorted out for this holiday season. Mommy is relatively still new in the country and so am I. We have a lot of choices to pick from.

Daddy found this really cool website San Diego on the Internet. Trusted Tours and Attractions offer discounted tickets to the best sightseeing tours in the Key West, San Diego and Savannah. Attractions like the San Diego Zoo to the city-wide excursions on their famous Old Town Trolley tours. Trusted Tours is a great source for activities during the winter.

I would love to visit the San Diego Zoo. I've heard so many good stories about the zoo. There is also that Golden Gate Bridge I really would like to visit. San Diego has a lot of attractions especially for infants like me. I think I should start talking Daddy into going to San Diego this winter so I can see the animals in the Zoo. Maybe we could even hop into one of that famous Old Town Trolley and listen to the history of San Diego.

I would suggest anyone who is really interested should subscribe to the e-newsletter with Trusted Tours and Attractions and keep updated with the latest travel news.


No comments:

Post a Comment