Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

November

I'm 6 months now. I've been to the portrait studios to take pictures and Mommy has also been busy taking black & white pictures of me for the holiday season. I'm thinking if anyone wants a copy of these pictures please email Mommy as soon as possible.

Mommy has been busy trying to recover from the weather changing. Sometimes it gets a little too windy. I'm afraid I might fly off. It's been pretty quiet after Akiko left. It's just Mommy, Daddy and me at home. It's sometimes too quiet I fall asleep. Mommy doesn't like going out anymore because it gets really cold at night. I don't mind either because I don't like being dressed up in so many layers.

I've been working really hard on my turning and crawling. Mommy's cringing because Mommy's yet to get a video of me doing all the wonderful stunts. It's not that interesting anyway. I heard a lot of babies to this as a hobby.

Everyone thinks I've got Mommy wrapped around my fingers. Ha.. Ha.. Yeah I do. Don't tell Mommy but I know how to get her attention very easily. With Daddy I have to use different tricks. Mommy has been busy introducing me to different types of baby food. I feel so adult-ish eating out of a spoon. I think they are the best tasting food ever. I like my fruit juice cold without ice.

I have a baby high chair at home now. Mommy and Daddy bought it for me a few weeks ago. Sometimes Daddy lets me sit at the table. It makes me feel like a big kid doing all this stuff.

Mommy has promised to get pictures of me up by next week.

1 comment: