Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Catching Up

Mommy's Post

I'm sorry but I've just been too busy to write or forward tags. I know I've been tagged a few times and I've been trying really hard to get them posted but time really never permits. Having a hyper active tot in the house doesn't help.

It seems like I've been squeezing all my housework and errands to when Vikram is sleeping. Vikram doesn't really take long naps. It's almost that Vikram needs constant attention or maybe it's just me being paranoid about it.

Now I understand when someone says when the kid is being too quiet is when something is wrong. Vikram quietly moves himself under the sofa or table and starts chewing on them. When given enough motivation i.e. my cellphone, Vikram can be across the room within seconds. Talk about being motivated. I did try the same with his colorful toys and it didn't motivate him as much. My tech junkie kid. Haha!

Christmas is around the corner. It's pretty stressful. Diwali was easier to handle I think. The weather is also getting colder and colder. These days taking Vikram out is like bundling up an Eskimo. Vikram is getting really good at fighting back when it's time to wear his winter jacket. Vikram doesn't really like them as he really can't move. Those jackets are really thick.

I'm trying really hard with introducing new tastes to Vikram. So far so good. Nowadays, when we go out for dinner, Vikram whines when we don't let him try our food. He has this big sad puppy eyed look on him you just can't ignore. It's fun watching him react to all these different types of food.

It's quite the experience watching him grow. Will try blog more if I ever get the time. The photography class I've been taking this semester will be over this weekend so I should have a little bit more of free time for other stuff.

1 comment:

  1. u've been tagged by alesha!
    http://lana-alesha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete