Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Alesha. I'm trying to spare a few moments because Alesha did a personal request.

Here are 8 random things about me.

1. I like listening to music especially Indian music while trying to sleep.
2. I liking flirting with girls of any ages.
3. I'm a tech junkie (as how Mommy would put it). I like cameras, cellphones, and computers.
4. I share my birthday with two other of Mommy's friends; Nichole and Mary-Ann.
5. I like going out with my parents and wonder around malls; people-watching.
6. I have to taste everything I can get hold of.
7. I know how to get my way around Mommy and Daddy.
8. I love tasting new food everytime we go out to eat.

I'm tagging Nunu. I know Nunu has more random things about herself than me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vikram

    Your blog is such an interesting baby blog. Enjoy your toddler years with fun and joy.

    Wishing you and your parents a great 2008!

    Aunt Valli

    ReplyDelete