Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Crawling

I call it crawling. Daddy calls it wannabe crawler. Mommy just thinks it funny. You tell me. So it's good practice right. I've got to start somewhere and I think this is a good one. It's very difficult coordinating my feet and hands. Nobody told me that growing up was difficult. I guess it's true when everytime Mommy says kids don't come with manuals. Tough life, huh? Tell me about it. Not looking forward to the standing up and walking part. It's much easier getting Mommy or Daddy to carry me around.


7 comments:

  1. Ava's doing the same thing. Isn't that funny. Once they realize it will get them somewhere they are going to be off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort, Vikram...

    I think it's a great attempt at crawling... hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vikram dahling you are adorable....rear wheels not working with the front wheels huh ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. vikram !!!! i cant see it..:(

    p/s:come read my blog.i updated it.after ages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my my, can that boy can squeal!

    haha this is what we call "hit the gas pedal but forgot to kick in the gear" phase :D he's almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jes, do you any videos of Ava doing that?

    Aunt Anu and Periamma, yeah coordination skills need a whole lot polishing but if you motivate me with something I usually make it there somehow.

    Aunt Uma, try searching me in youtube. Might work. Maybe you workplace has firewalls.

    Nunu's Mom.. not funny ok. Am sure Nunu was like that at one point...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha nunu was hilarious at this stage, she went round and round and round, but she never really went forward. it took her a while to know that she had to lunge forward to be able to crawl properly. it's ok vikram, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time!

    ReplyDelete