Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Aarthi Chalu

Hey everyone :) I know I've kind of almost disappeared from the blogging scene for a few weeks. It's all for a good reason. I just got back from my fun vacation in Malaysia. I met so many relatives and friends. I think I've also made a few potential girlfriends :) I promise to write a bit more about my vacation with loads of pictures. Mommy and I are trying really hard to recover from the cough and flu.

Congratulations to chitti Kartika and Adai chittappa on the wedding. I think their wedding was really awesome. I've never seen so many colorful sarees and dresses. I was so tired I slept through most of it :)

My cousin, Aarthi has started her own blog. It's really good. I think she's really into this Hannah Montana thing. She also wrote one or two posts about me. Mommy helped Aarthi start her blog. Mommy said Arun was too young to start his own blog. I had a blast with my cousins, Aarthi and Arun. I hope they get to come and visit me next year.

I promise to write more after getting more sleep and recovering from my jet lag :).

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vikram why don't give some intro on how your parents met? Really interesting to have a mix marriage...You get quality baby like VC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure... why not? first I got to get to know you, anonymous :) Mommy doesn't like me telling the story to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikram,your a LITTLE too young to have your own blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Aarthi, I've had pratice for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete