Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Malaysian Birthday

Mommy took over 300 pictures taken while we were in Malaysia. I had another birthday party. Thanks to everyone who came and gave me all those wonderful gifts. The cake was delicious. I was so tired that I even took a power nap during the party. Thanks to periappa, periamma, aarthi and arun for hosting the party.


I tried really hard to help with the getting ready part.


So much hard work!


It's a coolest birthday banner ever yet. Thanks periamma.


Aarthi tried taking pictures with. I thought I'll quickly make a wish.


Mommy made Aarthi laugh. It was so funny.


We tried getting Arun into the shot but he was too shy.


Tried my hand at the keyboard. Wasn't too bad. Might think about it if I can pick up girls.


Yummy cake! I was already tired and cranky. All I wanted was too sleep.


Group picture with some of Mommy's friends and family.


Almost bedtime but Mommy let me stay up just for the night.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time... So, what did you wish for? Btw, how did you find the weather in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wished for something "secret". I can't tell anyone yet. The weather in Malaysia was so hot hot hot. I was sweating all the time. The people and the food was great. I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouh, what a bash! so sorry we could'nt make it to ur party, but you had lovely time, aight!

    psst.. i was cranky too on my 1st party. maybe it's a 1st bday party thing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks nunu.... it would have been nice to have you over. next time we should talk our mommies into it.

    ReplyDelete