Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Octoginta

Anyone is made to get up at 5am on a Sunday morning should be banned. I'm talking about Mommy and Daddy. They made me get up so early just so Daddy can go for his bike ride in Lawrence. I think I must have to the only crazy parents who make me do these insane things.

Never mind it's like 5.30am. At least I get to eat by breakfast and watch my cartoons.

It was a pretty good cartoon. The bagel was good too.

Mommy! I think I spotted something I'd like to explore!

Now all I have to do is wiggle my way out from Daniel.

Cool dude! That's my new look ;)

The 'people' who were riding their bikes that morning.

Why would anyone ever subject themselves to such things so early in the morning??

I tried to get out of this one as well. Mommy got smart and strapped me in this time.

Everyone is looking really enthusiastic for the ride to start.

Pretty flowers! Maybe I should get closer??

I'm getting closer and closer and Mommy's not realizing it yet.

Mommy caught me! I guess I won't be able to pick those pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment