Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Halloween (2009)

Finally I've got the Halloween pictures up. I dressed up as a green dinosaur. I wouldn't mind dressing up all year round if it meant getting candy from strangers.


I'm all set to be the meanest green dinosaur with purple polka dots. Mommy said I should be able to get loads of candy.


Time to check out my 'loot'. Let see whats in the pumpkin basket.


So much candy so little time. Need to plan this before it all disappears.


Uhm Daddy! Which one should I pick? Too many choices. Everyone one of them looks good.


Ok! I'll just pick one randomly for right now. Let's see what I get.


It's a purple sucker. Matches my purple polka dots too. I'll just start with this one then.

No comments:

Post a Comment