Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow



I love snow. I think they are the best things ever during the winter. I get to play in the snow. Build a snowman. Sledding with Daddy. Daddy got me this really cool sled to be used in the snow. It's a double seater sled I think so Daddy and I can both get into it and sled down together until I figure out how this whole maneuvering thing works.

We had a little bit of snow last weekend but it wasn't really enough to play. The sun came out too quickly and melted everything. Hoping we have more snow this weekend.

Mommy and Daddy celebrated their wedding anniversary two weekends ago. Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy :) I know I'm a little late but a belated birthday wishes to those who celebrated their birthdays in January; Periappa a.k.a. Pipa and Grandpa.

On the development milestones, my vocabulary is growing bigger and bigger. Mommy thinks I'm learning too much the television and friends. I'm still rather picky on what I eat and drink. I get to pick what I want to wear each day. I also want to do everything all by myself (I do by self).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vikram,
    Iam a snow-kid too! It has been snowing way too much in Sweden and mamma is bored with the snow. as she wants sun and heat! When you are four years old, ask you mommy and daddy to get you this. www.bossbi.com/bike/stiga/stiga.php My mom got me a Snow racer for christmas and it is the best thing ever to go on snow.

    Maybe we'll get to go sledding sometime together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun. We definitely have to get together and go sledding sometimes.

    ReplyDelete