Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tech Toys

My favorite toy so far is the Ipod Touch. Well technically it belongs to Daddy and I pretend it's mine when I get hold of it. Mommy often downloads apps for me to play on it. I think Mommy does a pretty good job downloading cool apps for me. Daddy thinks I'm too smart sometimes when it comes to using the Ipod. I mean I was introduced to tech toy at a really young age. I can't imagine a life without one. Nightmares? Scary thought isn't it?

I think most things are touch screen. Mommy finds it really amusing when I try to flip or touch the screen of her cellphone or computer. Mommy! It's not that funny ok. I'm still figuring it out. Isn't everything touch screen anyway these days? Mommy needs to update her cellphone and computer to touch screen ones. I get to do pretty much anything I want on the Ipod Touch. I get to play games, watch video and listen to podcasts.

Thumbs for today's technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment