Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Brother

So the news is officially out. I'm getting a baby brother in August. Can't wait to meet him. It'll be so exciting to have a partner in crime to do all the things I've already been doing. There will be officially someone I can blame for all my wrong doings. I think we as a family have decided that he'll be named Sanjay Alexander. Hopefully soon I"ll be able to post some pictures for everyone to see. Sanjay did look a little weird when we got to see him through a television. I wonder why??

1 comment:

  1. Being an older sibling myself, I suspect he might also be someone you could be jealous of at some point ;)

    ReplyDelete