Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Soccer

I'm starting soccer camp next week for 6 weeks. I'm super excited. My friend Jason will be joining me as well. I have someone to play with. I will definitely post pictures of my weekly soccer sessions.

I have a birthday coming up here in a few weeks. I"m super excited. I already received one of my birthday presents early. It's big boy bicycle. A little too big but I'm excited anyway. It has spiders on it just like Spiderman.

Here is a glimpse of me and Mommy recently taken. Mommy and Daddy are seriously lacking on Sanjay's pictures. Hopefully it will get corrected with this really nice weather coming in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment