Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Curious George

Guess I got to see last weekend? Curious George :) Curious George was a really big monkey and I really liked hugging him so much. He was just so cuddly and huggable. I also got the play at the play area after meeting Curious George and had lunch with my friend Jaz (a.k.a Jasmine).


Hugs! Hugs! I love you Curious George.


I'm all smiles now that I've met Curious George.


Maybe just another pose for the picture.


I'm still not done with the hugging part. Need more hugs.


I need more pictures and I'm still not done.


I'm on top of the world right now.


Daddy! No pictures. Jaz and I are on this secret mission.


No Jaz! That one! You've got to pick this first.


Alright you have yours and I have mine. I think we're good on this. Back to my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment