Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy

Mommy celebrated her birthday no. "ehm...ehm". Mommy won't say the golden number. She's still celebrating for 21st birthday for the x-th time. I haven't celebrated a birthday yet. Mommy says it isn't time for me yet. She keeps telling me that I've still got a lot of developing to do inside her. I guess I've just got to be fully developed to come into this world. Then I've got to wait a year before I can celebrate my first birthday.

Mommy keeps saying that she's getting really bad backaches and can't walk, eat or do anything without my approval. She keeps complaining that I decide what should Mommy do! Hey! I don't ok! I just let Mommy know when I'm uncomfortable. So it just so happens most of the time :)

Sometimes Mommy says she feels like her ribcage is going to burst. I think that happens when I'm growing inside Mommy. I think I have space constraints so I stretch out and accidentally hurt Mommy. I'm really sorry Mommy. I'll make up for it when I come out. I'll (fingers crossed) try to behave as much as I can :)

Mommy says I need to come up with better and more interesting new ideas to write in the blog. I keep telling her I've not got much to do inside her except kick, punch, roll, memorize Mommy's organ and listen to her heartbeat.

Yesterday, Daddy tried listening to my heartbeat. I wonder why my parents are so fascinated with my heartbeat. Weird parents!! Mommy thinking of doing more experiments with me. I seriously wondering what is going through her head these days. She comes up with the weirdest ideas.

Today's word is weird. Everything and everyone is weird. Mommy says that's the normal world. So, can someone explain to me what is normal????

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, christopher's mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks raggedyanne. I'll pass the message along to Mommy. Btw, the name is vikram.... Christopher is my middle name :)

    ReplyDelete