Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

My First Movie Premier

Mommy and Daddy went to a movie premier last weekend. I think it was a animated movie called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". Mommy and Daddy grew up watching the cartoon. I couldn't see much. I could hear the dialogues though. It seemed like a pretty interesting movie. Loads of action involved.

Mommy and Daddy arrive really early at the movie theater. They were told that the movie was overbooked to ensure a full house. They arrive like 2 hours before the movie. That's really early. They sat down at the queue and chatted with a family sitting next to us.

Everyone says Mommy doesn't look pregnant at all. Sometimes I think she likes it and sometimes she doesn't. Mommy says that she just carries the pregnancy well. What does that mean? Sometimes she gets really mad and says I'm already 7 months now. Now, Mommy and Daddy are worried that I might be really tiny. Is that a problem???? The Mommy says it all she wants is a healthy baby. I really hope she would make up her mind.

Daddy has already started looking at camping equipment for me. He's really looking forward to taking me camping and doing all the guy stuff. Mommy think I'm too young for that right now. Yeah! I think so too I'm still developing inside Mommy.

I got another 2 more outfits. They are both one piece rompers I think. So many types of clothing to worry about. Mommy said she wasn't going to take pictures of the new outfits this time. Sorry everyone. I think I'll let Mommy and Daddy worry about that for a while until I learn the styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment