Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

My first outfit


Mommy and Daddy has been busy shopping I think over the last weekend. They bought me my very first outfit to wear from the hospital back home. I think it looks so like me.

Mommy thinks it the most adorable outfit yet. She said she's planning on buying a few more just in case.

Lately I've been quite restless inside of mommy. I've been kicking and stretching too much. Mommy's going insane I think. I've also started rolling my head more. She gets really excited when I move my head around. She keeps saying that my head feels like a football/soccer ball (just in case different people in different country don't understand). Mommy explained it's known as soccer here in the US whereas the rest of the world calls it football. Go figure!!!

I did trouble Mommy just a little bit last weekend. I barely let her sleep or do anything. Mommy doesn't understand that I'm growing bigger and bigger and need more space to move. Mommy is walking around like a zombie (I think that's the word). I should look into the dictionary more often to find words.

Mommy's birthday is in 2 days. I think she's excited. She keeps saying she's getting too old for this and that. What does getting old mean? Does that mean I'll have grey hair? So much to learn these days. Mommy's going to her favourite restaurant; the Malaysian one I think. That's where Mommy was born. Mommy said it's a far far far land. I guess like the fairytale books "Once upon a time, in a far far far away land....."

Mommy always makes me listen to music. All kinds of music. Ranges from Tamil to English to El Divo to Corrs. I'm flabbergasted at the different types of music available. So much to learn again. Can't wait to come out and start the learning process. Mommy says I'll be learning all my life in and out of school. What is school? I hope it's fun and I make a lot of friends.
Today's word is flabbergasted. It means it's another word for surprised.

1 comment: