Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Everyone's talking.....

How's everyone doing? Mommy says it's almost time for me to meet the rest of the world. I've got less than 2 months to add the finishing touches to me. I'm running out of space inside of mommy. I can't really kick anymore. I can squirm and move around. The space constraints doesn't help. Mommy's says to be patient. When I come out I've have all the space in the world.

I've just realized everyone talks right in front of me. I mean, come on, it's not like I don't understand. Do they not realize I'm listening? Just because I'm inside Mommy that doesn't mean I can't hear you. Most people have good things to say. That always makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Stepping into the shoes of your baby and writing a blog on his behalf - really funny. It helps you relive your infancy, albeit vicariously. Still, I wonder what is there to fill so many posts about a new-born toddler.

    But on the other hand, I appreciate your all-consuming love for yoou offspring. Really a novel, innovative way to express family love.

    -TADEPALLI BALA SUBRAHMANYAM

    ReplyDelete