Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It was Raining Babies

Mommy and Daddy had a baby shower party last weekend. I think it was a party in the honour of me. Everyone was talking about me. Made me feel important. I also received a lot of gifts, crib, stroller and car seat all in one day. I was so excited to receive so many things. Thanks to everyone for the gifts. I'll make sure Mommy gets the thank you cards out as soon as possible.

I think Mommy and Daddy were a little overwhelmed by the amount of gifts and baby stuff in the house. Mommy was like so stressed out. Too many baby stuff!!!! No baby! Daddy got worried and told me to hang on there. It wasn't time yet. I still had a few more weeks to go.

My crib looks pretty cool. Mommy has promised to take pictures for me. Mommy and Daddy have decided that I was going to sleep in the same room as them. I'm excited to be with them. I hope to sometimes sleep in their new bed.

There isn't much to say this time. I'm so excited to meet everyone. Mommy says a few more weeks. Mommy's Mommy and Daddy will be here in less than a month. I'm excited to meet them.

Pictures will be posted as soon as Mommy gets around to downloading the pictures into the computer :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh how exciting! Come on, mommy Vikram. We wanna see the pics!

    ReplyDelete