Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Buzz Month - April

April started out with a bang I think (No... No.. it's wasn't like a bomb blast of anything like on tv). It started with Mommy taking me to my first ever concert on April 1st. Loads of colorful lights. The music was really good.

Earlier that Sunday, Mommy attended a baby shower for a family member. I think she was having a baby girl and is about 3 weeks ahead of me. So I think she'll be born before me :) It was all girlie girl. Everything was pink. Mommy says pink is not for little boys. She's doesn't like pink. I was a little worried there.

Then Mommy rushed back so she could get back on time for the concert. The singer's name was Hariharan. He sang a lot different tunes. Some were good. Some wasn't exactly my taste. I made sure Mommy knew my preferences. I moved to some tunes and some I just got bored. I think Mommy had fun learning my preferences.

Mommy and Daddy did the pre-admission visit to the hospital. They were signing a lot of papers. Mommy said they were doing all the paperwork now so when I'm ready to meet the rest of the world there won't be signing this and signing that to worry about. Mommy and Daddy also got to see the maternity rooms where I will be born. They were quite impressed. Daddy said it looks better then a hotel room. Each room has a pull out bed just in case someone wanted to spend the night.

Then, Mommy and Daddy headed out for the routine ob/gyn visit. Doc made sure I was still there :). Mommy tried asking doc where exactly I was because her rib-cage was hurting really bad. Doc tried really hard and (hehehehe) I think I hid pretty well because he couldn't tell my exact position. He guessed that I was heads down and it was my "rectal" which was hurting Mommy's rib-cage.

Doc said I was again right on schedule. Nothing to worry about. Mommy was very happy to hear that. Now, doc wants to see Mommy and me every two weeks. It's almost time I think but not exactly there yet. I still have a few more weeks to go.

Mommy and Daddy have to "breathing" classes to attend on April 14th, the co-ed baby shower the following weekend. It's going to be a busy busy April month for Mommy and me.

Pictures will be posted here hopefully really soon.

2 comments:

  1. my momma asks, tht's hariharan from colonial cousins right? she has his album & said he has a very soothing voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. That's the one. He does have a very soothing voice.

    ReplyDelete