Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The week that was

Last weekend was a rough one for everyone. There was snow on the ground in April. Daddy said it was freak weather. April is supposed to be spring. Pretty flower blooming everywhere.

Mommy and Daddy had to attend an 8-hour crash course on childbirth. It was a very interesting day for me. There was a lot of new information for me to learn. It was also very entertaining. Mommy was a little uncomfortable though I think. 8 hours is a very long time for her to sit still and listen. There were a few exercises to help the pregnancy go easier. They also had another tour of the maternity ward. This time the instructor was showing different type of techniques to make the whole experience easier and memorable.

Mommy was exhausted by the time whole class was over. She still wanted to go to the temple though. I don't know why. Daddy said it was the Tamil New Year. Daddy said Mommy would explain to me here pretty soon.

Lately, there hasn't been much space in Mommy. I seem to be getting my leg / feet stuck in her rib cage. She's always complaining about the pain. I'm trying really hard not to hurt Mommy. I'm sorry. Everything is also much clearer now. I can recognize all of Mommy's organs.

Mommy has been also having a lot of tired / sleepless nights because of this I think. On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy went out and bought a brand new bed for themselves. I thought I was the one getting the new crib. Mommy was very very excited about getting one. Mommy said it was time anyway as Mommy's parents were coming and they really didn't have a bed to sleep in. Hence the new bed. It's pretty cool. It so huge that the 3 of us can sleep without running into each other!!!

I wonder when my new crib will arrive??? I hope Mommy will let me post pictures of it on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment