Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pictures.. Pictures of my new toys

My expensive Cadillac ride (in the US) or Gen2 (in Malaysia). Mommy says it's so expensive-lah the travel system for a baby.


The stroller. It's a neat gadget. Loads of unnecessary toys for Mommy and Daddy to play with.


This is where I get to take my shower. It's a special little baby tub just for me.


My Frog Pod. I think this is where I get to keep my rubber duck and other bathroom toys.


My car seat (Hopefully my safe ride anywhere, right Mommy????????)


The crib (Mommy filled with all my stuff for right now because Mommy doesn't really have any place to put it. Mommy said Daddy and her will get around to getting a dresser for me).

2 comments:

  1. Vikram !

    Hi ! Looks like you don't like wasting time in the womb :) Not much fun as the outside world I expect. Well it's a good thing your mommy was ready :)

    Congrats mommy and daddy - hope all is well and congrats from Subha and I.

    kind regards
    Vishnu

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Gen2? Come on...

    I love your tub, but that froggy looks mighty freaky to me, Vikram!

    ReplyDelete