Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

The oldies



These are the pictures of the oldies in my family. Starting from the left is Ayya (Mommy's Daddy), Aya (Mommy's Mommy), Great Grandma (Daddy's Grandma), Grandpa (Daddy's Daddy) and Grandma (Daddy's Mommy).

The pictures were taken at various locations. I don't know who house they were but I have a feeling I'll be going there often :).

Aya got here 3 days after I was born. Apparently I was way to early. The were only planning on coming towards the end of May. So Aya had to bring forward her flight and be here early. She's been helping Mommy with taking care of me. Ayya got here about 2 weeks ago. He sometimes helps out with changing my diapers. I heard changing diapers is a tough responsibility.

Mommy says changing my diapers is a art on its own. This is how Mommy's explains the whole process. First Mommy tries to undo my diapers. I refuse to let it be done easily. I will pull my leg up high and make everyone's life difficult. I also throw a fit over it as if it's the end of the world. Then the cleaning up process is so very painful. The diaper rashes makes it more painful sometimes. Mommy has this miracle cream to put on me. Then putting on a brand new diaper is more fun. This is when I quickly do my "business". I'm still perfecting my aim. These days it just goes everywhere. Then putting on diaper is painful again. I lift my legs up high. Mommy's doesn't like that.

I think my name is Vikram because that's what everyone seems to be calling me these days. I know who Mommy and Daddy is. They look different from when I was still inside Mommy. I used to have a way of getting Mommy to pick me up but these days everyone knows what it is. Usually I will start sucking all my fingers and everyone thinks I'm hungry and call Mommy. So I thought that's a good way to get to Mommy but now Mommy has put me on a strict schedule. Tough life :).

Grandparents are the best. All they do is spoil and pamper you all do. A small cry will do and they pay attention to you. They are also the best sleeping pillow.

1 comment:

  1. awww... so many people who loves you, baby! i especially like the last photo.

    ReplyDelete