Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Early Morning Walk


That's me all dressed up for my morning stroll

Seriously I think my parents are a little out of their mind. They woke me up early this morning around 7.30am. I only went to sleep at 6.30am. So little sleep. My parents had decide that they were going to start being healthy thus the early morning walk. They dressed me up in my strolling outfit. I can't walk yet so I was stuck in my stroller. I slept all the way. It was way way to early for me to get up anyway.


The family at the reunion

Last week was the Shipley family reunion. Daddy said it's held every year at the same place and same time. I was introduced to everyone by grandma. I don't think I can remember everyone. Too many names and too many people.

Mommy and Daddy are convinced that I don't like going out at all. Car seats are the most terrible thing invented. You're all strapped in and your movements are restricted. I don't like them at all. I scream and yell for attention. Mommy panics everytime I scream in the car seat because she can't take me out of it. Apparently it's against the law. You can get a ticket for it.

It's not that easy communicating with my Mommy and Daddy. They are just so confused. I say something and they do the opposite. Didn't they learn baby language in school???? It's very easy.

Life's been quite hectic. Eating, sleeping and learning to use motor skills is rather tiring these days. Everyone gets really excited when I respond to sounds and voices. I mean I've never seen such excited people in my life. When I smile everyone gets amazed and starts complimenting on my dimples. Daddy says I'll be a heartbreaker when I grow up. I break hearts????? Daddy's lost it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment