Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have this feeling....

I have this feeling that I'm being watched all the time. I think it's scary like in those scary movies..... Mommy, Daddy and Ayya are always watching me. I can't do anything at all. I've got to behave most times. Sometimes it gets boring and I cry and cry. Here is another video Mommy took of me. This one has sound. What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Mullai !! He is so cute.:))You must be enjoying this new phase (motherhood) hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if Mommy is enjoying her motherhood. She's always complaining about something.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get used to the watching soon, Vikram... :)

    ReplyDelete