Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who me?? Phat????


Mommy think this pictures makes me look "phat". I think I look good with that "captivating" smile. I can't help it if Mommy feeds me with all that good stuff. Mommy is always busy eating something. Good food equals happy baby right?????

Mommy and Daddy have decided that I'm too smart for them. Hehehe! Don't tell Mommy and Daddy but I know what to do to get things done around the house. It's a very simple plan. I cry and cry and maybe sometimes scream loudly. Mommy and Daddy think if they ignore me for 5 minutes I'll stop. No... I don't I just keep on going. It gets their attention. I get what I want. Simple, right?? Crying is the answer to a lot of demands.

Did I tell you that Mommy and Daddy's bed is so comfy these days? I don't like sleeping on my crib anymore. My crib is always cold and lonely. When I sleep with Mommy and Daddy I get to share the warmth with them. Mommy keeps saying she needs to read more books so that I can be weaned out of these habit I'm picking up.

Is wanting constant attention wrong? Apparently Mommy thinks it's bad that I only sleep on Ayya every night. Here I am trying to get myself into a routine and Mommy's trying to change that. I thought Mommy wanted a routine for me. Maybe Mommy wants to make the routine for me.

Did I tell you that Daddy speaks funny to me? He's always scolding me for something. I can't tell you what he scolds me for but he does. I can't get myself into trouble here. Mommy speaks to me in some funny baby language I don't understand either. I think it might be Japanese or Korean or Chinese. Mommy doesn't know either. Daddy speaks to me in English and Spanish. Mommy and Ayya speak to me in English and Tamil. That's a lot of language for a small kid like me. Too much!!!!


I like looking cool and macho all the time. Mommy think it fits my image. What image??? Mommy has too much fun dressing me up. I know I'm a boy and I don't have much variety in clothings but somehow Mommy manages to get me dressed really cool :) Daddy always gets mad when Mommy tries to make me look cool. Daddy thinks I'm over dressing. Mommy says there's only so much time before I decide to dress myself. Oh well! I'm not complaining. Mommy gets me all the cool outfits anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment