Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Me, me & more of me

Mommy made me pose again this time with some semi-winter clothing. This time around I didn't mind posing for Mommy. It was about time anyway. Mommy has been so busy with the photography class that Mommy has almost forgotten to take pictures of me.


Let's do the train dance first Mommy before we take any pictures. Daddy get the drums rolling. We need to practice.


Mommy said stop and look up so I stopped by dancing and looked at her.


Time for posing. Oh yeah, I'm wearing my cowboy boots. A little weird combination but it looked good.


I'm shy Mommy. Daddy is making fun of me again. Tell him to stop.


One last smile. I'll make this a good one so Mommy can send to everyone in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment