Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Konichiwa

I'm learning a new language this week. Mommy and Daddy's friend from Japan is here. Akiko used to be roommates with Mommy in Sydney. Mommy has been very busy with Akiko lately. I barely see Mommy these days. We're always rushing out somewhere! Mommy! The weather is cold. I don't like it very much. Can we do something at home? Where I can sleep in your cozy warm bed?

Last Friday we were at the airport to pick up Akiko. Mommy thought she had lost Akiko when everyone in the flight was out except her. Panic moment for Mommy! Aki said she had an emergency bathroom visit :) I also made a few friends. I've mastered the techniques of screaming. I've realized that screaming gets lot things done. Daddy is always funny when I scream. Daddy's also going shhhhh....shhhhhh.....shhhhhhhh. I just scream more. We had dinner at Chipotle's. Mommy favorite hang out. Ayya! I remembered that it was also your favorite food. Mommy let me try some the burritos. I only got to try the rice. Good stuff!!

I went for another parade on Saturday. My crazy Mommy woke me up early just so I can get ready and fall back asleep in the car. It was a long ride there. I slept most of it. Oh yeah! We got in so early. Mommy misunderstood the time so we were there one hour early. Mommy is starting to forget a lot these days. I hope one of these days she doesn't forget me! The parade was good. It was very cold that morning and Mommy dressed me up in shorts. My Mommy is definitely not watching the weather forecast these days. Anyway, I'll stop bashing Mommy because Mommy does everything for me. I slept the rest of the parade on Grandma-G. The football game (It was American Football and not soccer) was intense. I got bored watching it so I slept a little bit. It was starting to get really warm too.

Since we were a little too early. We were hanging out the Union Building drinking coffee.

Akiko and me waiting for the parade to start.

At the football game looking overly excited about something I can't remember.

We had brunch with Grandma-G and Lise. It was my favorite breakfast place. I was so tired I slept through most of breakfast. After that we headed out to the plaza so we could show Akiko some of the tourist places in Kansas City. It was very windy so we ended up at the museum nearby.

Mommy was having a bad hair day. The wind was styling it really weird.

At the museum with a mud horse. It wasn't even a real horse like what I saw at the parade the other day.

I had my 2nd shots of immunizations on Monday. I'm always happy going to the docs but I don't like the shots they give me. It hurts a lot. Then we were off to take more pictures of me at a portrait studio. Mommy said they were for Christmas so everyone can have a picture of me on their fridge door.


Goofing around with Daddy after taking the pictures at the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment