Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quarter-Big-Kid

Curious? I asked myself that too. I'm officially 5 months today. Seems like I've been here forever. Mommy didn't celebrate my 5 months. Mommy said it wasn't really necessary to celebrate every month.

I've learnt a lot of new skills in the last two weeks. Mommy introduced apple juice to me. It is so sour. I don't know how adults like to drink that. I heard Mommy saying that Ayya loves his apple juice a lot. Mommy makes me drink apple juice everyday. I've tried all tricks to make Mommy not give me the juice but I think Mommy is more stubborn than me.

Yesterday, Mommy spoon fed me. I felt like I was a big kid. Mommy said I wasn't a big kid yet. I'm still learning. Don't tell Mommy but I've been busy learning to imitate other by chewing my mouth. Mommy was surprised that I was able to swallow my food well without throwing a tantrum. Mommy fed me rice cereal. I hope next week I get to try something tastier.

The biggest skill I've picked up so far is turning. I've learnt that I'm able to turn. I've shown a number of people my trick. I'm yet to show Mommy the trick yet because I know if I do Mommy will be busy taking pictures or videos. I know Mommy is griping behind my back that everyone has seen my new trick except Mommy. I've shown Mommy that I can turn sideways. I can also commando crawl myself out of my play-gym. By the way, Mommy, the carpet needs cleaning. It tastes really yucky.

Daddy thinks I'm teething. Sometimes it's painful. Daddy said I was a boy so I should be learning to tough it out. Daddy said to be macho. So lately, I've been really strong about not crying when it's painful. I think I'm not there yet. Maybe in another month or so the teeth will be coming out. I can't wait to bite everything in sight. I've already tasted all my toys. To answer the question everyone has been asking me; does the color blue taste the same as color yellow or purple or red? The answer is yes. It tastes different.

1 comment:

  1. whooa, slow down boy, you're 5 already?? and that last bit abt the yellow & blue toy? hilarious harhar

    ReplyDelete