Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seasons

It's fall here now. No... No... It’s fall as in autumn. Here in the US we call it fall. Everywhere else in the world I think its called autumn. Don't ask me why. Everything in the US is so special and unique. Hehe.. We're different from everyone else.

Everyone in the family is down with the flu bug. I think Mommy sounds so sexy. Daddy not so much. I've learnt to maximize the usage of my lungs. I have screaming/yelling competitions with Mommy just to see who can be louder. Mommy said one of these days Mommy will upload the video of my screaming tantrums. I think it's just hilarious watching everyone panic when I start especially at the restaurants.

I don't like the cold weather. I've got to dress up in layers. I can't chew on my hands and eat my toes anymore. They are constantly cold all the time. I heard Daddy say it will get worse; the weather I mean. Mommy is as usual panicking as this would be my first winter. Mommy! You make me sounds like I'm a little baby. I'm a tough boy ok. I’ll survive my first winter. Just make sure I'm all covered up with a thermal blanket :)

I think mixed fruit juice is the best thing ever invented in the baby food aisle. Better than apple juice, ayya! Mommy has started feeding me solids. Whatever that means? I mean solids? The weird green looking thing I'm being fed? It's all liquid anyway. Why do they call it solid? I mean why? Why? I have so many questions running through my head right now. Mommy calls it green beans. I overheard Mommy telling Daddy that it's just so weird this baby food. Sometimes if I'm well behaved when we go out. Mommy will let me try her food. Usually it's some plain white squished rice or squished vegetables. Everyone don't panic; Mommy is very careful about what I get to eat. Mommy is more paranoid than what Mommy claims to be.

Daddy feeds me rice cereal with banana in the mornings. It's yummy stuff but ever since Mommy introduced me to mixed juice, the rice cereal has taken a back seat. Usually it's wartime when Daddy feeds me. I've got Daddy all wrapped up in my fingers. Shhhh! Don't let Daddy know ok. Daddy tries really hard to feed me. I'm getting really good at pushing all the food out and blowing bubbles with them. I have to make sure Daddy smells like rice cereal, right? When it's Mommy's turn to feed me Mommy makes sure I eat. I can't do my tricks with her. Mommy is seasoned in that. I think Mommy used to feed my cousins Aarthi and Arun when they were younger.

Happy Birthday Ayya and Arun. Both of them share the same birthday. How cool is that? I hope to see loads of pictures and I hope Arun likes the birthday gift I got him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment