Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cow-Ride

Daddy made me ride this really mean cow at home the other day. It was scarier than the slides. Did anyone ever tell my parents that kid's toys are not safe these days. The overwhelming news about high-toxic lead contents in everything. Hey! If I don't want to means I really don't want to ok. It's not very nice of Daddy to make to these stuff just because they think it'll be fun.

Anyway, the cow-ride was interesting and scary. It was a pretty friendly cow but I just didn't fancy the idea of riding it. Well, I'll let the video tell the rest of the story.

Mommy and Daddy need to get a new hobby. I don't think Vikram is a good hobby or toy Mommy and Daddy!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. poor vikram. he's right, the parents should find a safer hobby... haha. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vikram...

    I'm so sorry you fell off the cow. Oh, and you're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave him alone Mommy !!! Poor baby is very bullied..:(its ok vikram..i guess the more they bully u, the more they lurve you.
    -uma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! My parents should stop bullying me. We need to rally on that everyone.....

    ReplyDelete